If you’re eager to start up a retail business and yet have little or no capital, or you want to make money selling other people’s product, then this is for you.
You can actually start up a profitable online venture by just selling other people’s products from the comfort of your house and with no capital at all.
All you need is dedication, at least a Smartphone, internet connection, and you are game!
Sounds so good to be true, right?
I’d say the same thing if I were in your shoes.
Without further ado, let’s get rolling!
How to Make Money Selling Other People Products?
Thanks to the internet, anyone can now start up a business. You don’t have to own a degree to get the money rolling.
You don’t necessarily need to create a product or own products to earn. That is to say, even as a newbie, you can still sell other people’s products and earn commissions from the sales.
It’s called “Affiliate Marketing.”
But in this case, we are going further than just promoting people’s product. We are going to be creating our online store(s) from this.
Here’s the thing..
There are over 98 million Nigerians online as of today who use the internet for one thing or the other. While a percentage of them are there just to wile away time, another percentage of this people are online searching for things, be it products or services that meet their needs.
While you might want to overlook this business opportunity in this statistics just because you feel you don’t have a store to fulfill their needs, other entrepreneurs out there who can see clearly into this business opportunity and are building a business empire from it.
This business idea is a Win-Win Situation.
And you’ll know why very soon.
You need not employ a staff, no office space, very little or no capital.
Now let’s begin…
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Set up an online store. Learn how to do it or better still; pay someone who can do it to get it done for you. But still, I’d advice if you can’t then you could leverage on social media pages for the online stores. For online sales, I’ll recommended facebook and instagram.
Note: To get more sales using this, you’ll need to run ads on the social media stores.
- Decide the product(s) to sell. Whether new or fairly used. And while choosing this, do a market research of the product(s) to make sure you know who your target customers are and the likelihood of selling and earning fast.
- Look for a company (manufacturer), store or seller around you who would like to increase their sales (believe me, everyone does!)
- Introduce yourself to them as an internet marketer who would love to help them sell more or increase sells via the internet through your online store.
- Negotiate a discount on the products so you can make profit as you sell them on your online store.
- Take clear pictures of the products using a good phone or camera to display on your online store.
- Head over to your online store, upload the pictures of the products and their prices as well as a little description of the products so potential customers can contact you via email or phone number.
- Arrange with the buyer on the payment and delivery options. Which could be shipping, physical pickup, payment on or before delivery.
- Smile to the bank as you make money from a business you started with little or no capital.
Do you have questions or suggestions on this topic? Please use the comment box below. I’ll love to hear from you.
If this post has been a help to you, kindly share using the social media buttons